I need help bypassing censorship/Нужна помощь в обходе цензуры

I would really like possible options for circumventing censorship
Мне бы очень пригодились возможные варианты обхода цензуры

So i want to access youtube from private ip. Both connections to second public ip have packet loss.
Мне нужно получить доступ к youtube с приватного ip. Оба подключения ко второму публичному айпи имеют потерю пакетов.

Вопрос в том, как улучшить скорость при потере пакетов? Попробуйте kcptun.

Первый вопрос в том, как подключиться к vps с ноутбука через выделенный сервер. Борьба с потерей пакетов это уже второстепенно.

Органируйте VPN-сервер на нижнем сервере, подключитесь к нему с левого, настройте перенаправление трафика на левый сервер.

If I understand the problem, it is that the “Public IP” (bottom server) can receive incoming connections, but not outgoing connections.

You maybe able to make something work with OpenSSH -L and -R forwarding.

left-server$ ssh -v -N -R 2222:127.0.0.1:22 bottom-server
laptop$ ssh -v -N -L 2222:127.0.0.1:2222 bottom-server
laptop$ ssh -v -N -D 8123 -p 2222 127.0.0.1

Then there will be a SOCKS proxy running on the laptop on port 8123.

This does not help with packet loss, though. If the directional blocking is only for TCP, I would try setting up two Wireguard tunnels and using normal IP routing on the bottom server.

If I understand the problem, it is that the “Public IP” (bottom server) can receive incoming connections, but not outgoing connections.

Partially yes, because not all, but very many ips blocked for outgoing connections (mostly popular vps providers)

You maybe able to make something work with OpenSSH -L and -R forwarding.
I would try setting up two Wireguard tunnels and using normal IP routing on the bottom server.

Unfortunately, ssh and wireguard protocols are blocked. Right now I use openvpn server with TLS on the bottom server, connect to it from vps, then do port forwarding from bottom server port 123 to 10.8.0.2:123(vps in openvpn tunnel). It’s v2ray on port 123, so i can connect to bottom server with port 123 and it would be forwarded to vps_ip:123.